Lincoln Financial Group is a leading financial services firm and Fortune 500 company. Our four core business areas — life insurance, income, retirement plan services and group benefits — are focused on supporting, preserving, and enhancing our clients’ lifestyles and providing better retirement outcomes. Through the collaboration of more than 8,000 dedicated and talented employees, Lincoln Financial provides a diverse range of financial tools and advice to help people take charge of their futures.
Computer Hardware/Programming/Software Development, Information Systems/Management/Business Engineering, IT/Systems/Technical Support/Networking/Cyber Security
Program Dates: May 27th – August 1st
Job Description: An internship program emphasizing leadership development for college students looking to pursue a career in Information Technology. Our program offers a technology, business, and management-oriented experience that includes training, strategy and leadership. Participants have the opportunity to:
• Participate in a variety of developmental experiences to help fulfill your personal and professional potential
• Receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from an assigned program champion
• Gain exposure to senior executives and learn the subtleties of various leadership styles and techniques
• Embrace the diverse and inclusive culture of excellence at Lincoln Financial, both from within our walls and by giving back to our community
• Build a valuable network of peers, managers, and leaders across the company
Securing a position Lincoln Financial Group is a career opportunity of incomparable value. You will earn a competitive salary as you gain experience and discover areas in the company where you can excel as an individual contributor. You also join a highly engaged and supportive network of professionals from all levels of the organization who, long after completing the internship, continue to support you and your fellow program participants.
Upon program completion, we work closely with our graduates, guiding them to the best professional opportunities at Lincoln Financial that align with their personal career aspirations.
• Majors: Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science & Info Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Information Systems or related degrees
• Demonstrated leadership skill
• Self-motivated and results-oriented
• A minimum GPA of 3.0
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future